Gender and Conflict Transformation; an online learning course. This highly successful four-week online course from The Network University will start again at November 21 till December 16, 2005. This course brings together worldwide expertise on the relationship between gender and conflict transformation. This course will empower women to become key agents in conflict transformation. The course uses a variety of interactive methods that stimulate thinking and exchange. Please visit the demonstration site at www.netuni.nl/demos/genderconflict.
Specifics aims of the course are to:
- Develop strategies to overcome gender specific barriers in conflict transformation;
- Provide inspiring examples;
- Share experience;
- Address gender relations;
- Connect the local and international level;
- Create a network of gender and conflict experts.
There is a limited amount of partial scholarships available.
For more information and registration details please visit our website at www.netuni.nl, register at www.netuni.nl/courses, or contact Bart Overbeek at email@example.com.